Film bonanza!!! Polaroid, Kodak, Fuji 35mm/120 etc...
found a few small things today hiding in the back of the fridge, I'm not going to use any of them soon, so here they are for sale
I'm willing to ship worldwide, via USPS Priority Mail. PM me for a shipping quote to your destination.
paypal would be great(as a "gift"), or cash, cashier's check or Money Order
everything's sold as-is.
1. (2) 120 T64 02/2010 dated. $3/roll+ shipping
2. (2)Kodak Ektachrome 64(EPR) 100ft rolls. I remember pulling these out of the freezer about 2mo ago to sell to a friend, that didn't happen. They've been in the fridge until picture time . 09/06 dated
$40/ roll + shipping. 09/06 dated
3. (2)Kodak Ektachrome 64(EPR) 35mm-36exp. rolls. 01/07 dated. Frozen like the bulk rolls, and fridge stored since then.
$4/roll + shipping
4. (2) Kodachrome 64 36exp. 11/2010 dated. One has been removed from the box/canister(was expecting to shoot it the other day), but I didn't feel it was the right time for it. Someone out there needs another 2 rolls of FROZEN(til fridged a few days ago before shooting too cool out before shooting ).
$12/roll +shipping costs
5. Polaroid 600 integral film. These have been stored in my garage(film, shh... fridge since I bought them early last year. I've shot with other packs out of these same batches, and they were ok. Old polaroid, you know, might have some color casts(not sure which way). Can't guarantee results. Might get some interesting effects!
(2)Double packs(20 shots) $35/pack + shipping costs
(3)Single Packs(10 shots) $17.50/pack + shipping costs
6. Ilford 6x6 contrast filters. They've been used(by myself), and have some scratches here and there, hairline ones mostly. I've never noticed anything wrong with my prints while using them.
7. Watson Bulk loader w/ some Tri-x loaded inside. Can't remember how much EXACTLY was used, a small list of #/rolls loaded was taped on the outside(by myself). But can't guaranteed a certain amount of footage left.
$15 + shipping costs?
THIS WAS NOT refrigerated, it was in the back of a desk drawer until this afternoon when I found it .
thanks for looking!. PM me with any questions you might have!
T64 120 has been SOLD
Very interested in the T64, what can you tell me about it?
the T64 has been sold.
FORGOT TO ADD THIS LITTLE PIECE OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION: THE POLAROID 600 IS 2009 DATED
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
6x6 Ilford filters have been SOLD
oops, film loader is NOT a watson, its a LLOYD
100ft rolls EPR: $30/each + shipping
EPR 36xp(2) : $3/each + shipping , or if you buy a 100ft roll, I'll include 1 ROLL FOR EACH 100FT roll for FREE!!!!
KODACHROME 64: $10/roll + shipping costs
Pending sale on both 100' rolls of EPR
The film got here today. Thanks again.