Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,508   Online: 979

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Polaroid 600SE, Pen EE, Hasselblad Polaroid Back

The "I just moved and realised how many boxes of cameras I actually have" Sale. Please feel free to ask questions, and rest assured I'm not trying to sell junk. Junk is for giving away.

Polaroid 600SE
    This is a polaroid 600SE camera (made by Mamiya) with a few problems, none of which are terminal, but priced as such.

What works:
    -Polaroid back works flawlessly (hurrah!).
    -Rangefinder is bright, clean and clear, but out of alignment. Easy enough to get to and adjust yourself with a screwdriver and a cup of tea.
    -Focus is smooth.

What, uhh, sorta works:
    -There is no cable running from the trigger in the handle to the lens, so you cant fire the shutter with the trigger. These pop up on ebay surprisingly often, or just fire the shutter at the lens. I never got around to replacing it, as my hand was always there to focus and cock the shutter.
    -The shutter is sticky. High speeds sound alright, the slow speeds, you sit and watch it slowly close the blades in front of you. Needs to be serviced.
    -No click stops for the aperture, but that should be fixable too.
    -Filter ring dent that seems to have been repaired less than perfectly, but I've never tried to mount a filter to it..
    -No dark slide for the polaroid back - I never had it, and I never changed backs, so I pretty much forgot about it.

So, get your shutter fixed and a new cable and you have a perfectly workable Polaroid 600SE, or there's nothing stopping you using it as is and writing it's problems off as "quirks". Or just splash out and get a whole new lens, the whole line is of great quality.
    These things get up to stupid prices on ebay (I blame the hipsters, personally), so get a bargain here, keep it for parts, or resell it at a profit. They can be adapted to shoot roll film quite happily. Do a bit of googling, it really is a lovely system.

$100AUD, plus shipping.

Olympus Pen EE (EL)
    Half frame 35mm, you'll never encounter anything as fun. I bought this at a country town community market from a little old lady years ago. Comes with the original box (matching serial numbers), manual and warranty card. Works a treat, but the film counting arrow came off. If you find another one I'm sure you could transplant it, but it doesnt effect it's operation. Load a roll of film, keep taking photos until the film stops, then rewind it. With 70-odd frames per roll, it's a gorgeous camera just to keep somewhere on hand. My girlfriend also tells me she found it pretty cute when we were first going out, so there's that too.

$40AUD, plus shipping

Hasselblad polaroid back
    Okay,just to be clear, this polaroid back does not suit any film that is currently available.
    It's for the old square format polaroid peel apart film which was discontinued years ago. I've never encountered any for sale. See, the idea I had was that I'd get an old pack of the film, use the plastic film pack shell as a holder, load glass plates in it, and shoot it as a wet plate back for a hasselblad. I've not done any of that, and it's sat on my bookshelf behind some other stuff I never use for quite a while. Sold as a collector's item, or I'm sure you'll find equally inventive things to do with it.
    Not a clue what this is worth, if $30 is really offensive feel free to make me an offer.

$30AUD, plus shipping.

PayPal or Bank Deposit is fine, I'll absorb any fees. I'm in Adelaide, South Australia - contact me for a shipping quote.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 600se_1.jpg   600se_2.jpg   600se_3.jpg   Pen_EE_EL_1.jpg   Pen_EE_EL_2.jpg  

Pen_EE_EL_3.jpg   hass_polaroid_1.jpg   hass_polaroid_2.jpg   hass_polaroid_3.jpg   hass_polaroid_4.jpg  

The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent for the Polaroid.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi mate i am interesting polaroid 600se
    if you still have it please email me your contact number i will send money
    via paypal
    jet_yub@yahoo.com
    thank you jet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Polaroid 600SE sold to Tony, popped in the mail today.

Hasselblad back and Pen EE still available. Come on, you know you want 'em...
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump-o.
    Price dropped on the hasselblad polaroid adapter to $20AUD, and the Pen EE to $35AUD.
    Blog thing!.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    it kills me I didnt see this earlier. kills me so bad.
    i need a drink now. lol i have been wanting a 600se for an eternity!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin