Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,689   Online: 858

Shooter
    35mm

Olympus OM-2 Kit (28/35/50)

Hello all,
    I recently picked up a bunch of OM gear and then also picked up some Leica R gear and, well, the Leica won so the OM stuff has to go (even though I really, really like the OM-2n's small stature especially paired with the 50/1.4).

Here's what I have with prices (all prices include shipping and PayPal and I'll give a discount for multiple items purchased):

Olympus OM-2n MD - $100:
    Overall great condition. Working perfectly (I just put two fresh batteries in it and it's working great). Camera includes brown leather ever ready case (Olympus brand), original brown leather neck strap and a typical wide tapestry strap, as well as a body cap and some paperwork (books about the lenses, etc.).

Olympus OM 50 f/1.4 + Programmable AF Confirm OM>EOS Adapter- $110:
    Overall great condition. Includes original front and rear caps (MC version). Adapter is generic but programmable and I'll email you the directions.

Olympus OM 28 f/3.5 + Programmable AF Confirm OM>EOS Adapter- $100:
    Overall excellent condition. Includes original front and rear caps, original hood and original hard case. Very minor wear to the outside but the glass is clean and scratch/fungus/haze free. Adapter is generic, but programmable and I'll email you the directions.

Olympus OM 35 f/2.8 + Programmable AF Confirm OM>EOS Adapter- $65:
    Overall good condition. Some wear to the barrel, but the glass is clean and scratch/fungus/haze free. Adapter is generic, but programmable and I'll email you the directions.

Generic AF Confirm OM>EOS Adapter - $15:
    Perfect condition. It's no Fotodiox, but it works and the AF confirm is accurate (on my 5D).

Buy two items, get $15 off, three or more items, get $25 off. Buy the whole entire kit for $315 with shipping and PayPal to CONUS. I'll have pictures of this stuff in a day or so.

Possible trades:
    Zeiss Planar 80 f/2.8 for Hasselblad 500C - Decent condition with clean glass. Silver or Black. I don't care. I'll throw some cash your way (maybe $75-100) if you want to take the whole kit as a partial trade.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Kit:

50mm f/1.4:

35mm f/2.8:

28mm f/3.5:

OM2n MD:

Last edited by matthewm; 10-13-2010 at 10:52 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Added Images, Updated Information
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm suspending this ad until after the weekend. I've got a local student at the school where I went interested in the kit and want to give him first dibs on it since he doesn't have any decent gear at the moment. I'll repost with prices, etc. after the weekend. Thanks for the replies.
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin