Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,364   Online: 1101

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Unlucky Lucky Enlarger and tank and reel set, free mostly.

I got this stuff in a box lot at a garage sale. I don't need another enlarger, especially an incomplete one, nor do I need the reel.

The following is free for the cost of shipping;
    1 6x6 Lucky "Color" enlarger. The enlarger is missing whatever piece fits between the negative stage and the lamp house, and I'm keeping the lamphouse for another project. The remaining portion is in good shape and looks to have had little use. It has a built-in red filter above the lens stage. If you take the enlarger the negative carrier is included. I can take it off the baseboard to reduce the shipping cost. If you have one of these, this may be useful for spare parts, or maybe make a copy stand.

2. 6x6 carrier from the above enlarger. $10.00 + postage if you don't take the enlarger. Folks interested in the enlarger have first dibs for the carrier. I can supply measurements if needed.

3. "King" Deluxe processing reel and tank in box. As you can see this is an "apron" type film reel, which is handy for processing very old, curly film. This looks like it hasn't been used at all, although the apron has some yellowing. The apron is 35mm width. Free for shipping cost. Don't forget, it's Deluxe!

Shipping is from New Hampshire, U.S. via priority mail, or parcel post if you prefer. I'm willing to mail this stuff anywhere. I need the space this stuff occupies, so the deadline is Sunday 4:00 p.m eastern, at which time I'll take it to the local recycle center, AKA, the town dump.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lucky1.jpg   lucky2.jpg   Reel_tank.jpg  
    Last edited by bdial; 10-13-2010 at 10:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump
    The last opportunity for this is nearing.
    The enlarger would make a dandy copy stand, with some minor mods.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin