Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,823   Online: 980

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Spare parts Mamiya C220

Well, unless you want a serious camera repair challenge, this is for spare parts only. It's been well used by some unknown pakistani photographer. I have never used it myself and I think the lens stage (or whatever you may call it) is slightly out of whack, bellows has been crinkled and reglued. In short, it's ebay "mint minus" condition. The hood is working and there are a lot of smaller parts that may be used for replacements on another camera.

I am not even sure it is worth the effort of putting it up here but who knows? A decent lowball offer, paying for shipping and possible paypal fees and this dust-and-rosewater-smelling wonder could be yours!

Item is located in Sweden - will send it anywhere as long as you pay the shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C220.JPG  
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    All proceeds of the sale of the C220f goes to APUG. Buyer to pay shipping at cost, I'll take care of the PP fees if you want to pay that way.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Okay, it seems like the former pakistani camera is going away to Norway. Further developments on wednesday when I am back from Copenhagen.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, the camera is now on its way, headed north. APUG donation courtesy of me and Erik Prestmo forthcoming. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin