Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,598   Online: 755

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS/FT: Argentum 5x7/13x18

I am sorry to say but this little guy needs a new home. I think my original thread when I bought it gives you the most of the information you need: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum44/3...m-arrives.html

I have loved every minute of using this camera, and I've walked hill and dale with it. It fits with holders, darkcloth and loupe into a mediumsized backpack. During my time the camera has acquired a slighly darker patina and a few small scars in the bottom plate. Everything works perfectly.

But I have figured out that I need more movements in LF or to move to a smaller medium format camera.

There are two sale options I am thinking about:

1. The camera with lensboards and camera box for €450 + shipping + PP fees.
    2. The above plus two lenses (Caltar II-E 210 mm, f6.8 and Emil Busch Aplanat brass lens 200 mm, f8), 6 filmholders for 13x18 (two NIB), Blackjacket darkcloth and some shortdated Foma 100 (2011-03, cold stored). If you want the whole package I can throw in a Sekonic L398 for free. I think €600 sounds like a decent price? Same shipping and PP fees.

For trade: Wista 4x5, Bronica RF645 (yeah, dream on!). Unless you have got a Sinar Norma you want to get rid of in a trade. Other 5x7 or 8x10 cameras might be of interest.

Item is located in Sweden. I prefer shipping to Europe but I can be persuaded to ship it somewhere further away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Argentum.JPG  
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    *bump*

Could also trade for a Mamiya RB/RZ or a Bronica ETRSi.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    *bumpity-bump*

What about 450 euros or better offer for the lot?
    Last edited by Jerevan; 10-22-2010 at 01:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Gone to good old Blighty (the country).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin