Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,313   Online: 1183

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Nikon F3 hp body + Nikkor 24mm 2.8 lens w/hood and filters

For Sale, 1 used F3 hp body, good shape works great. Includes strap, battery, and body cap (just ordered a new one as I can't track down the old one), meter is working. Camera is clean, overall in good shape, by my standards anyway. I purchased the camera used on ebay a while back, haven't gotten as much use out of it as intended. Looking to upgrade my digital SLR, hard to part with this camera but I'm a teacher and need a more updated digital camera.
    The lens is pretty old, well used but in decent shape overall. I have been shooting with it for a few years since buying it as a kit with an old Nikon F set up, with no issues. The lens is sharp, and in working condition. The glass is mostly clean, with a few coating issues evident, but nothing that has interfered with the effective use of the lens. I've included a photo taken with this camera and lens, along with the pics of the camera/lens itself. I'm happy to sell the lens and camera separately. The lens will also include a Tiffen 1A filter, and nikon metal lens hood. I have other 52mm filters if you're interested, check out my other postings for filters.

Asking $350 for Camera body w/lens, plus shipping

Camera body alone - $250, plus shipping
    Lens - $125, plus shipping

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_7723.jpg   DSC_7722.jpg   Danny:bishop.jpg   DSC_7724.jpg   DSC_7725.jpg  

DSC_7726.jpg   DSC_7727.jpg   DSC_7729.jpg   DSC_7735.jpg   DSC_7736.jpg  

Last edited by cmotta; 10-16-2010 at 01:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    FS

Shooter
    Medium Format
    **SOLD**

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin