Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,445   Online: 842

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon FM10 kit - GREAT starter or light weight back-up SLR

FS: Nikon FM10 Kit

This is a very lightly used FM10. It was purchased new by me as a stop-gap replacement for a stolen FM2n. I have since replaced the FM2n and bought several other similar cameras. It's time to start unloading some.

This Kit comes with the camera body with very little normal wear. A few small marks in the plastic prism housing if you look close, some very minor shininess to the leatherette on the grip. The leatherette is still firmly attached. All mechanisms are fully functional. Serial #2353714

FEATURES (from Adorama website)

* 35-70mm f/3.5-4.8 Zoom Nikkor Lens (included) - Provides a flexible and creative range for general photography
    * Shutter Speeds Up to 1/2000 second
    * For very long exposures, the B setting lets you capture beautiful night scenes, cityscapes with vibrant lighting, and long time exposures for creative exciting photography.
    * Depth-of-field Preview
    * Double Exposures
    * Daylight, Night-time and Indoors - Built-in ISO hot shoe will accept just about any Nikon Speedlight
    * Center-Weighted Meter
    * Manual Advance and Rewind

Also includes:

* 35-70, 3.5-4.8 kit lens in like-new condition with front lens cap.
    * Fitted Nikon case
    * Printed manual
    * Partially used batteries (these things last for years)

Missing from kit:

Camera Strap

This kit is selling new on Amazon and Adorama for $299.95. Will sell this slightly used kit for $100 plus $10 shipping to US. Great starter camera for a student.

Make an offer. If kit is broken apart, The case is probably already spoken for (bblhed - if you are still interested).

Shooter
    35mm
    Bumping.

Shooter
    35mm
    How about $80 shipped to US?

Great deal folks for a cheap starter camera for a student of beginner looking to learn the basics.

I don't want the hassle of eBay, someone buy this.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I still want the case, but as I have said before, if you get a buyer and not having the case could be a deal killer let them have the case, if you can sell it without the case I will take the case.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    35mm
    bblhed,

PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm
    Possible sale pending.

Shooter
    35mm
    Case is sold and shipped.

Rest of kit is sold, awaiting payment and shipping.

Shooter
    35mm
    Payment received, camera and lens sent.

Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin