Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,281   Online: 1111

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Too bad I need a place to live, I would be all over this otherwise.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Too bad I need a place to live, I would be all over this otherwise.
    Between my junior and senior year of high school I spent the summer at the beach in New Jersey. With my limited cash I bought a surfboard instead of buying food.

Later when I went begging to my father for some cash all he had to say was "you can't eat a surfboard" I hear those words every time I think of doing something foolish.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    can you post some pictures?

thanks

-Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Remember me, Nijo?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So this camera is good for underwater photograph?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

photos

photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2630.JPG   IMG_2621.JPG   IMG_2623.JPG   IMG_2625.JPG   IMG_2626.JPG  

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    A couple more photos,

As you can see the body is in nice shape but the rear curtain is not closing all the way, which i think prevents the full cycle from happening. mirror flips up, but doesn't come down until i push the curtain closed. the lens still has moisture in it and is now sitting in my window in the sun, so hopefully will be good and dry soon. back appears good as does the accu matte screen and the viewfinder. price is still $300 if you are interested plus shipping. I am in the market for a 45 degree metered prism if someone has one to trade, I have a PME 90 in near mint condition that I am also looking to sell so would consider trades for a PME45 for the 500 and the pme 90..... just throwing that out there just in case. Thanks
    Nijo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2619.JPG   IMG_2628.JPG   IMG_2629.JPG  

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Sold! Thanks everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin