Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,214   Online: 1110

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Hasselblad 500CM, 150mm CF, A24 Back $300

Okay the truth is the camera went for a little swim and no it wasn't in a waterproof housing. you can see the details here http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/8...-swimming.html. Just a little background on the incident. The camera was submerged for about a minute (it seemed like a minute anyway). I dropped in the Hillsborough River near zypherhills Florida , think spring water. I immediately drained it out best I could. I drove about 15 minutes back to my hotel and cleaned it out with tap water and thoroughly dried everything. Everything appears to be working fine, but I am selling this as is. I am not going to put a roll through it to test and I am just looking to sell it and move on. The whole setup was in excellent working condition prior to the sinking. The camera body is in very good condition, with the only wear is to the tripod plate on the bottom. The lens was in good condition with no scratches on the glass although the barrel does show some brassing and the rubber grip slides freely, I was planning on putting a quick focus ring on but never got around to it. The back was also in excellent condition with no issues prior tog going for a swim. Please let me know if you any questions. I will post pics when I get back home tomorrow.
    Thanks.
    Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Do you have any pictures of it? (Also, I'm in Tampa, could do a local deal)

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Ok I started to test it out after I got a couple PMs and there appear to be some issues. The lens aperture blades appear to be stuck and the body is jamming up. I am thinking about just listing on ebay and selling it to the highest bidder. I dont want this thing coming back to haunt me, so unless someone is willing to take it AS IS..... its going to ebay. Thanks and sorry for any confusion.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ha, fair enough. Hopefully someone else will be able to get it working!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, maybe. What would your "as is" price be?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interested in your "As Is" Price also.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    yeh, put up a price and we will see what happens

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    AS IS= $300 for 500CM Body, 150mm CF, A24 Back, Dark Slide, WLF, and Accu Matte screen.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Can you ship it to Denmark

If shipping to Denmark is possible, I will put in a bid of $200.

Best regards
    Niels Kristian
    Check out my blog where I'm testing high end photo gear and features a lot of cool artists
    And please also see my latest project

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin