Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,115   Online: 877

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 3 Broken Rangefinders... 2 Yashica Electro's and a Canonet - $30

Howdy,

Ok, more stuff that shoulda-coulda-woulda been a project, but I'm in a liquidation mode these days.

Yashica Electro 35, GT, black, made in Japan.
    Yashica Electro 35, GS, chrome, made in Hong Kong.

I believe that both of these are suffering from the POD (pad of death) syndrome. Rangefinders are accurate, level and clear; apertures are functional, film chambers are clean, battery chambers are not corroded beyond recognition. I'm fairly confident that if you can perform the POD surgery, you'd have two working Electros... and the black GT's can fetch upwards of $70.

One Yashica battery adapter is included!

The Canonet is a Bell & Howell/Canon version. Similar specs to the Q17 GIII but not the same cachet. This one however is relatively shoddy. The shutter ring is stuck/very difficult to rotate and the rangefinder is not level. Could be fun to tinker with if you're so inclined.

I'm asking $30 for the lot, or best offer

Thanks everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3039.JPG   DSCN3037.JPG   DSCN3045.JPG   DSCN3047.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on the GT.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sold pending payment

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin