Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,871   Online: 1050

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Canon Canonet QL17GII & Olympus Trip 35

For sale:

Canon Canonet QL17GIII & Olympus Trip 35

The Canonet is in very good cosmetic condition and has a working light meter. The rf patch is clean and bright, the lens is scratch and fungus free, and the aperture seems to be working fine. The shutter blades are stuck, however, and the shutter speed ring is stuck in the "B" position (I think just because the shutter wont fire?), so it is a project camera for the more adventurous, or a good candidate for a CLA. It will ship with a very battered original case, and a working Canolite D flash.

Price: $30.00 OBO, + $10.70 shipping (US, USPS Priority Mail medium flat-rate box)

The Trip 35 is in very good+ overall condition, with a working shutter, aperture and light meter. It is very clean inside and out, but it WILL need light seals. It will ship with a working Fujicolor Strobo compact flash.

Price: $25.00 OBO, + $10.70 shipping (US, USPS Priority Mail medium flat-rate box)

I will ship to Canada via USPS Priority Mail International medium flat-rate box for $27.00 shipping cost. I will also combine shipping if both are bought together.

Last edited by elcabezagrande; 10-20-2010 at 07:39 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typo

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A little update on the Canonet ... the shutter speed ring is now unstuck, and I actually did get the shutter to fire a couple of times. I think that the problem is not sticky shutter blades at all, but something in the shutter release linkage, or possibly the self-timer mechanism.

If I fix it before I get an offer, the price will go up...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    What does this canonet body lack that the gIII has?

( i have a gIII and would be interested in this, just curious as to the differences)

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kauffman v36 View Post
    What does this canonet body lack that the gIII has?

( i have a gIII and would be interested in this, just curious as to the differences)
    This is a gIII, the title (gII) was atypo.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    After researching GIII's with similar problems to what I believe mine has (related to the self timer), I think that I can only sell this camera as a "parts" camera. I'm sure that it can be repaired by a pro or a fairly advanced amateur, but for the novice tinkerer like myself it might be nothing more than a pretty doorstop.

$15 + shipping, with the understanding that it is being offered as a "parts or repair" camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Canon Canonet QL17GIII is sold.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Trip 35 is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin