Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,985   Posts: 1,523,930   Online: 935

Shooter
    ULarge Format

FS: 14" RD Artar: barrel + Copal 3 adapter

I see I haven't used this in ages, so I'll toss it out to the crowd.

I'm offering a 14 inch Red Dot Artar, along with the original barrel and a set of adapters I made to mount the individual cells into a Copal 3 shutter (nota bene: no shutter included in this offer). What is included is a mounting flange for the barrel, along with a 4x4 lensboard and a Deardorff-shaped 6x6 lensboard, both bored for the mounting flange. Yes, the lens does cover 8x10, and is a treat on a 4x5, if you've got the bellows for it.

The lens is in good shape, but certainly not mint - there are the seemingly inevitable "cleaning marks" present, but not at a level to affect picture quality. In any case, you can be the judge of that. As with most things I sell, I'll be happy to take it back for a full refund with no questions asked. You will have to pay the return postage, however.

I'll offer this at $275 + shipping ($10.70 domestic USA, more international) and see who's got easy money in their pockets. I think it's worth that much, but everybody's so poor these days that things don't sell for what they're worth. Check back every once in a while, as I'll do the 'bump & drop' until it goes. Paypal's OK.

Charley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14-inch-RD-Artar.jpg  
    Last edited by c.d.ewen; 10-22-2010 at 06:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Re: FS: 14" RD Artar: barrel + Copal 3 adapter

OK, morning's over in the East and nobody's rushing to grab this fine lens. How's about a little price bump?

$250 + shipping. Paypal still OK.

For those who haven't seen one of these, I'll attach a photo showing how compact they are, at least in comparison to something like a 355mm G-Claron.

BTW, front and rear lenscaps are included.

Charley
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14-inch-RD-Artar-in-hand.jpg  

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    OK, you bargain hunters - last knocked-down price: $225 + shipping.

Charley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    SOLD! I owe the apes!

Charley

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin