Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,167   Online: 1092

Shooter
    35mm RF

FS: Hasselblad and Contax kits Australia

Just in case anyone in Australia is interested in some Hassy and Contax gear... before it goes on the bay next week.

Hasselbald 500cm with new style WLF, CF80, CF150 and two A12 backs. CLA 12 months ago - all in ex condition. Clean glass. Extras include Lastolite case, Cokin system with polariser, yellow and grad UV, extra Acute Matte split screen with grid. Hoods, caps etc. Some extra B60 filters, older pro shade etc. in various condition. PM for more info. Some Portra and TMAX in date. Asking $2000.

Contax Aria with Zeiss 50 f1.7, Zeiss 135 f2.8 and Yashica 24 f2.8. Some filters. Very nice condition. With Lowepro Trekker AW. Some new Portra 160NC - 4 rolls I think. Asking $600.

I might get in trouble with this, but I have an as new (only one month old) Nikon 9000 with all manuals, boxes, accessories and an unused extra glass 120 holder. $2500.

Will consider trade for 4x5 field camera with Polaroid back.

Thanks,

David

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I've been umming and aarhing about selling the above, but have definitely decided I will... hoping to fund a LF kit I've been eyeing off and an enlarger. Everything is still for sale but will be putting it on the bay this weekend if it doesn't sell before. Happy to accept offers. The hassy is in great working order - been used constantly and doesn't need a CLA. Treated very well with lots of love ;-) Contax kit is in great condition also. Nikon scanner seen very light use and is a sensational scanner. PM with any questions. Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I forgot to mention - the Hassy kit also includes a 32E extension tube and also a Metz 45 flash with extension cables. Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin