Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,231   Posts: 1,532,868   Online: 1029

Shooter
    35mm

Kodak Infrared Black and White Film for 35mm Cameras

For sale: six rolls of Kodak High Speed Infrared 2481 Black-and-White Negative Film, HIE 135-36, Catalog Number 169 2086. Expires 03/1991. Purchased for an industrial project and kept frozen every moment since new. If anyone can estimate the value of this stuff I will apply the usual steep APUG discount and we can get 'er done.

Have I missed anything? Oh yes, 100% of the price, including shipping, will go to a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit community radio station, WCUW broadcasting at 91.3 FM in Worcester, MA and streaming on the WWW at http://wcuw.org/. Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0784.JPG  

mlh

Shooter
    35mm
    Have you sold the film yet? If not - price?\]Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    35mm
    Gosh, I had forgotten all about this ad. I think this was the first response! I will close the ad. I think it sold online for maybe $60 or $70 - not sure if that was a win for the buyer or the seller, or maybe right down the middle.

J

Quote Originally Posted by mlh View Post
    Have you sold the film yet? If not - price?\]Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin