Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,036   Online: 897

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Leica M2 and 35/2.8 Summaron with Hood

Hi All,

I have for sale my Leica M2. I bought this recently and I'm not going to be using it like I thought I would so I'd like to move it on to someone who will enjoy it.
    Here is the description from the seller I purchased it from:
    "The camera was aligned and had it's shutter speeds checked out by Youxin Ye about a year or two ago.* * The shutter curtain has a small spot that was patched due to a small light leak, this does not affect the functionality of it what so ever and there are now no light leaks.* There are a few dings, one is on the top right corner of the viewfinder and the other is on the bottom baseplate.* The viewfinder is bright, vertical and horizontal alignment are accurate, and the ding on the corner of the body does not affect it at all.*
    The camera has had Grip-Tac covering for less than a year, the grip-tac makes it much easier to hold.* The griptac was bought from Cameraleather.com for $24 and you can read more about it here http://www.cameraleather.com/colors/griptac.htm.* I will also include a Tom Abrahamsson soft release from http://www.rapidwinder.com/ which is $19 alone.

I'm calling this a USER Leica M2 because it is not in the prettiest cosmetic condition, but mechanically it is ready to use. "

Please note there are marks on the top plate from what looks to be the installation and removal of a Leicameter.

The is not a collector's item but a good user M2 with recent CLA that will serve you well for years to come!

Asking $550 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

I also have for sale a good condition 35mm Summaron 2.8 with Hood.

Leica M 35mm 2.8 Summaron in good condition. Comes with original lens shade. Smooth focus, aperture blades are fine. The filter threads have a small dent, but is still quite useable (39mm size). Optics are fine, but there are a few light cleaning marks. No caps included but I assure you it will be packed well.

Asking $650 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.
    If you'd like both the camera and lens I can sell the combo for $1135 shipped in the US and I'll throw in a brick of Arista Premium 400 (AKA Tri-X) and a developing tank with reel.

I would consider partial trades for any of the following items:
    Leica D-Lux 5
    Leica D-Lux 4
    Nikon D2Hs
    Nikon 80-200/2.8 (two ring or AFS)
    Nikon 55-200mm VR
    Nikon SB-400
    Rolleiflex Model T
    4x5 Color Film

If you have something you'd like to trade please let me know what you have and what you'd like to trade it for and we'll go from there.

The fine print:

All items are sold AS-IS. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions via PM or email. Mr. Momming little kids 3 nights a week and most weekends don't make phone calls possible so PM or email it must be. I prefer Paypal and would appreciate it being sent as a gift, but that is solely up to the buyer if they want to do that or not. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. I am happy to ship to most foreign countries, please contact me for a shipping quote. Please note that I will accurately fill out all customs forms and will only ship insured for the full amount. Please don't ask me after the sale to put an incorrect value on the form. Please feel free to check out my eBay feedback under jmooney776.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin