Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,637   Posts: 1,648,330   Online: 1206

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images

FS: Nikon FM, FE, 35mm Ais, 5omm Series E, 43-86mm Ai

I've decided to thin out my Nikon equipment. I really don't need 5 bodies, 2 35mm's, 2 50mm's and the zoom. So I'm keeping a well worn FM, F2 and F4.

So for sale are the following:

Nikon FM in very good condition. Everything works, including the meter. Cosmetically, there is a small ding on the top corner of the prism and two dings on the bottom plate. Very minor brassing on some edges. The great thing about the FM over the FM2 is the Ai tab can be flipped up and non-Ai lenses can be used, with stop down metering. $90+ shipping.

Nikon FE in excellent condition. I had a complete CLA/overhaul done on this camera last spring by Abilene Camera Repair that cost me $135. The meter was rehabed, all the seals were replaced and a complete CLA done. Needless to say, everything works perfectly. Cosmetically, there is some very minor brassing at the strap lugs and on the memo holder; otherwise it's in perfect condition. Like the FM, the FE can also use non-Ai lenses. $135 + shipping (basically the cost of the CLA)

Nikkor 35mm f2.8 Ais is very good to excellent condition. Selling this one and keeping a Nikkor-O 35mm f2. The glass is clear, the aperture blades clean and snappy and the body with a couple of very minor marks. Front and rear caps included. $100 + shipping

Nikon Series E 50mm f1.8 Ais. Very compact lenses that provides very good images. I got this off the original owner and I'm pretty sure an UV filter has been on it since day one. The class is clear, the aperture blades clean and snappy and no marks on the body. A Nikon L37 UV filter is included along with the front cap; no rear cap. $40 + shipping

Nikkor 43-86mm f3.5 Ai zoom in very good condition. Another lens that may have had an UV filter on it for most of its life. The glass is clear, the aperture blades clean and snappy and the body with a couple of very minor marks. A Nikon L37 UV filter is included along with the front cap; no rear cap and metering prong is removed. $30 + shipping

Mix and match as you like.

Thanks, Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikons.JPG   35mm front.JPG   35mm side.JPG   50mm E front.JPG   50mm E side.JPG  

Last edited by r-brian; 10-23-2010 at 07:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Images
    Pictures of the FM and the 43-86mm zzom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FM top.JPG   FM back.JPG   43-86 side.JPG   FM front.JPG   43-86 front.JPG  

Images
    And pictures of the FE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE top.JPG   FE front.JPG   FE bottom.JPG   FE back.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good morning Brian,
    PM sent about 43-86 lens.
    Sam H.

Images
    The 43-86mm is sold.

Images
    Things go BUMP on Holloween.

After waiting 3-4 days for response or payment from interested parties, I'm bumping this advert.

Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you for the super clean 43-86 lens, it arrived in perfect condition. Just exactly what I wanted.
    Sam H.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the 50 1.8, razor sharp so much I use it with an adapter on my digital Rebel XTi

The 35 2.8 is a good piece of glass too.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit, under the knife for a bit
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 / Ektar 127
    RB67 Pro S / 50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will take the 50mm E-series.
    thank's.

Images
    Series E 50mm lens pending.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin