Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,708   Online: 797

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

FS: Hasselblad 250 f/5.6 CF T* lens (bay 60) with caps

Finding myself hopelessly addicted to large format, I am reduced to selling some of my beloved Hasselblad equipment to finance my next "fix," more LF lenses.

I purchased this lens from KEH in September of 2007 and have used it sparingly, although I carried it every time I went out shooting. It was rated Excellent by KEH and I have tried very hard to keep it in that condition. The glass shows no wear marks but a speck or two of dust on the inside. The barrel shows some paint wear around the bayonet mounts on the front and rear as would be expected from a used lens. The front bayonet mount is bent slightly out of round and and there is a small scratch in the barrel at the point of deformity. I quite honestly cannot remember what caused this damage. The front lens cap does not twist on completely but does stay in place, and a Lee Filter bay 60 adapter (not included in sale) can be removed and reattached easily, and the shutter, aperture, and other controls work perfectly, so I feel confident saying that the fall did not damage the lens' performance.

The KEH website currently quotes $599 for a lens like this in Excellent condition. However, considering the above-mentioned damage to the front bayonet mount, I am asking $550 + actual cost of postage and insurance to your zip code. I intend to donate 2% of the sale price to APUG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CF250.jpg  

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I am getting close to listing this lens on ebay, but thought that I would give it a bump here first. And drop the price to $525 + shipping.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin