Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,458   Online: 1138

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS/FT 1914 Autographic 1A, Mamiya C3, Voigtlander, Baby Speed, Minolta XE-7

The "Before it goes on ebay" sale!

Looking to trade for 4x5 stuff, preferably a functional beater and cheap lens (i.e. not all of this stuff plus $1000 for your Sinar, sorry) or sell. I'll consider just about anything within reason and ship anywhere in the right situation.

1914 Kodak Autographic 1A
    In surprisingly good shape "for its age" (whatever that means). The cardboard is coming off the body, and the paint is coming off the cardboard bellows but the bellows are light-tight, the shutter (all three speeds, 1/25, 1/50, 1/100 plus bulb and time) seems accurate. Takes 116 film, unavailable anywhere as far as I can tell. Great collectible, or home-spool / paper negative project.

Make an offer on this one.

Voigtlander Bessa 66

Decent cosmetic shape. Has some sort of sticker or paint or paint wear on the side, I can't figure out what it is and it won't come off. Speeds are accurate. Lens is a great old gem, the Vaskar produces amazing images. Bellows are light-tight and supple.

Looking for roughly $100 in value for this.

Baby Speed Graphic

Slow speeds are hit-and-miss and the bellows are getting some wear on the corners of the folds. A few pinholes in the wear, could be covered with electrical tape for the time being. Lens is good, fast speeds are good, ground glass is good. Comes with 3 film holders - I think I had five film holders but no guarantees on me digging up the other two.

Make an offer.

Mamiya C3 and 105mm

Great shape. Leaf shutter in the 105 is solid, the 1s speed will vary between dead on and about half a stop slow, everything else seems right. Someone really paranoid might replace the light seals at this point but it hasn't caused an issue in actual photos. It's about 1.5cm starting to wear down in the middle of the back door, below the pressure plate. Bellows is good and allows for very close focusing. Lens is in great shape, WLF is in great shape, etc.

Looking for about $250 out of this.

Minolta XE-7, 50/1.4 Rokkor, Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm

Figured I'd throw this up here one more time. The body has the usual brassing on the corners. Lenses are in good shape, the 19-35mm includes a UV filter and hood.

Will throw in about 15 rolls total of Legacy Pro (Neopan) in 100 and 400 for the right offer.

Other Stuff:

Velbon VS-3 Tripod. I'll probably end up giving it to a friend if nobody wants it.
    Ilex Anastigmat 6.5" f/4.5 barrel lens. Minor paint wear, optics seem good.

Probably some other stuff as I think about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PA256424.jpg   PA256420.jpg   PA256396.jpg   PA256395.jpg   PA256392.jpg  

PA256403.jpg   PA256414.jpg   PA256412.jpg   PA256426.JPG   PA256427.JPG  

Last edited by st3ve; 10-25-2010 at 07:52 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin