Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,806   Posts: 1,581,409   Online: 1120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kodachrome 64 - 24 exp. rolls - Get It While You Can!

It looks like I won’t be able to shoot all the Kodachrome I have in hand in time to get it to Dwayne’s before the December 31, 2010 deadline.

As a result, I have for sale ten (10) rolls of 24 exposure Kodachrome 64. This is some of the film that I purchased here on APUG from Daniel Bayer (the Kodachrome Project). It is all of the same emulsion (#1461). I have kept it frozen since acquiring it from him in 2008.

As I recall it, Daniel listed it for sale here because he had sufficient stock of 36 exposure rolls to take him to (his then projected) end of his project. Daniel indicated at that time that it had a 06/2005 expiry date, and that the film was taken out of the boxes and containers when he bought it and that it was subsequently stored by him at -20 below zero in a dedicated film freezer.

I have shot some of what I have and it looks great. I’ve posted an example below.

Price: $4.00 USD per roll, plus shipping, with a minimum of two rolls per sale.

If someone is willing to buy 5 or more rolls, price will be $3.50 USD per roll plus shipping.

I’ll handle the PayPal fees. 3% to APUG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kodachrome roll-250b.jpg   Kodachrome roll-252a.jpg   MattKing_KPR_2010-08-02-23A.JPG  
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a good deal here for 10 pieces of history......very tempting damn you unemployment.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit, under the knife for a bit
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 / Ektar 127
    RB67 Pro S / 50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale of all film pending.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold and shipped - some to a North American destination, and some to a more exotic locale (from my point of view).

Thanks for your interest.
    Matt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin