Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,386   Online: 1074

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica M2 w/ Rapid Load, 50mm DR Summicron w/Eyes, 50mm Summarit F1.5 w/ M Adapter

UPDATED DESCRIPTIONS BELOW, WITH PRICES

I'm getting rid of all of my beloved Leica stuff (unless I come to my senses), so here we go:

-M2 Body, lever rewind, overall great shape, RF clean and clear, Rapid Load system installed (yay! - I like it much better than the later "tulip" ), very nice Artisan and Artist strap, missing one flash socket cover. There is minor wear around the strap lugs, and on the eyepiece and bottom plate. Nothing dramatic or unusual. $800

-50mm f2 Dual-Range Summicron with eyes, overall good condition, some scratchy marks in the front coating. Images still look awesome and characteristic.
    *I just looked at it more closely with a flashlight, and there is some dust in there, and the front coating has a lot of tiny spots that look like dust, but may be mars in the coating. It still shoots great, though. $500

-50mm F1.5 Summarit LTM with M adapter, gorgeous condition, two small well-off-center flecks of dirt in the glass (probably cleanable, but I wouldn't even bother). There is some normal dust inside as well. $450

Paypal only, or cash on local pickup in NYC possible. Shipping will be determined based on location.

Partial trades considered for Contax G1 or G2, Leica Minilux/CM, or Contax T2.

Oh yeah, my gorgeous 28mm Hektor, and practically new Bessa R4M are still listed in other postings, so let's get on those too .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20101026_-015.jpg   20101026_-009.jpg   20101026_-001.jpg   20101026_-005.jpg  
    Last edited by cbphoto; 10-27-2010 at 01:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice gear. Yes it's true eBay prices are higher. That's because between PayPal and eBay the seller now has to pay a minimum of 10% of the sales price in fees. These fees are now being successfully passed on to buyers.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by davela View Post
    Nice gear. Yes it's true eBay prices are higher. That's because between PayPal and eBay the seller now has to pay a minimum of 10% of the sales price in fees. These fees are now being successfully passed on to buyers.
    I know, it's very frustrating. On top of that, sellers now have to register to autopay their fees, so you could end up loaning ebay money if you get a non-paying bidder and have to wait for a credit. That's why I'm listing here first .

Shooter
    35mm RF
    lenses sold. body on ebay.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin