Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,002   Online: 749

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Big SLR sale + yashicamat 124g for part or repair.

Hi everybody.

I'm cleaning out the closet. Getting rid of everything I don't need. All of these cameras work, but most of them have an issue or two, which usually wont affect their function. I've used all of these cameras extensively so they have all been tested with film.

As for pictures, I'm linking to the same "for sale" set on my flickr set, hopefullly it should be easy to find the right pictures from there.

First up is an olympus om1 kit. I'll sell this as a package or spilt it up as you want.

The om-1 has one problem the meter doesn't work properly. The plastic screw that holds down the metal tap in the battery chamber is broken therefore the battery can't get proper contact with the body. Some super glue might take care of this, but I haven't given it a go. I prefer hand held meters anyway.

Everything else is good. I cleaned out the prism foam and changed the light seals so you don't have to worry about that. The focus screen will need to be changed though it has some residue on the left side (right side when looking through the finder) and it doesn't come of. It came like that to me.

I've cleaned out the slow speed mecanism as the slow speeds were sticking and lubed carefully with watchmakers oil in the right places so now all the speeds are good.
    Cosmetically the camera is average. Worst blemish is some scratchmarks on top of the advance lever (At some point in it's life somebody must have tried to open the camera without the right tools).

I have three lenses for this. A zuiko 35mm f2.8 in superb condition (everything working as it should) very clean glass, good cosmetic condition as well.
    A zuiko 35-70mm f3.5-4.5 zoom. Also in great condition. And last but not least a formula 5 28mm f2.8 lens.
    There is also a winder 1 that works great. Cosmetics are ok.

I would like to get 20 pounds for the camera (considering the service it's had I think this is fair as far as I can tell ebay prices are typically around 20 pounds for olympus om-1s with non working meters and then they will still come with gooey light seals and prism foam)

30 pounds for the zuiko 35mm f2.8
    20 pounds for the zuiko zoom
    15 pounds for the winder
    and the formula 5 comes free to the first person buying any of the above.

I'll give a discount if sold as a kit.

Pictures are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mhartma...7625039110137/

Next up is a praktica bc-1 kit. I'm only selling this as a kit. I changed the mirror bumper on the camera, the light seals didn't need to changed. It has two faults. The lightmeter doesn't work and the frame counter doens't work (caused by defect spring, I've taken the spring out of the camera). The speeds are all good.
    I've got three 50mm lenses (two of which work great one of the 50mm f2.4 lenses has an aperture that doens't always work properly, I'll trow it in as a spare parts lens). The glass is all good.
    There is one 135mm f2.8 pentacon lens as well. It has smooth focus and a correctly working aperture. The lens has some scratches in the front coating but I doubt they will affect the pictures much. this is a very good lens.

The strap shown in the pictures is not included.

I would like 15 pounds for the kit.

Pictures:

I've also got a Minolta Srt101 with a rokkor 55mm f1.7 lens.
    I've changed the light seals and mirror bumper. The meter is accurate. The camera is a little dirty on the outside but clean on the inside. The lens has clean glass and smooth action. Only slight minus with this camera is that just behind the mirror bumper there's a small metal spring that sticks out slightly, it doens't affect anything but it should be mentioned.

I would like 15 pounds for this combo. A true bargain!

Pictures:

Then there is a Canon AE1p with a wonderful canon 50mm f1.8 lens.
    First the good news. This camera works great. Meter is accurate, shutter speeds are good with no canon squeal. I've changed the light seals and mirror bumper.
    The bad news are all cosmetically. It's missing to screws one that hold the top cover right next to the finder "window", and one on the base plate. These missing screws doesn't affect anything and the top and bottom cover naturally stay very firmly in place. I've taped the holes over to prevent any light leaks.
    This camera has clearly been well loved, it's seen quite some use therefore the top cover has a dent on either side. And since the top cover is plastic it doesn't look pretty, the plastic has been a little crushed. I've taped the dents over to prevent any further damage.
    So here we have a perfectly working ae1p with some cosmetic damage.
    The 50mm f1.8 lens is in superb condition by the way. Smooth focus, correctly working aperture and very clean glass.

I would like to get 30 pounds for this.

Pictures:

Last SLR is a pentax k1000. Good news all speeds are good. Bad news meter doens't work and the bottom plate is very ugly. I haven't changed the light seals or mirror bumper on this one. They need to be changed. The finder is clean.
    The lens is in great condition. Good glass, smooth focus etc.. This is one of the best lenses I've ever used and I've used most of them.

I would like 20 pounds for the kit or best offer.

Pictures:

Last camera for sale is a Yashicamat 124g. Cosmetically it's in good condition. But it will need a complete overhaul to get it up to speed. The good news is that the lenses are in good condition, only a little dirt on the rim of the front glass that can easily been cleaned of. It has two serious issues. The focus mecanism doesn't work and neither does the advance mecanism.
    I would recommend sending this to Mark Hama (in fact I would do so myself if it wasn't because I have already have a perfectly working rolleiflex) or maybe you can use it for parts.
    The original never ready case is included.

Considering that working examples cost 200 pounds an upwards these days, I think a fair price for this camera in this condition would be something like 20 pounds. Please tell me if I'm wrong.

I have a picture of it here:

All cameras are located in Denmark. Prices are without shipping. Shipping costs depend on where in the world you are and whether you want an item shipped insured or uninsured. I take paypal only. Please mark the payment as a gift to avoid the fees.

Kind Regards

Mads Hartmann
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ae1p_2.jpg   om1_1.jpg   srt101_1.jpg   k1000_1.jpg   yashicamat.jpg  

Last edited by loman; 10-31-2010 at 07:00 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry for the very long post. Hope it's not too confusing what I have for sale!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yashicamat has been sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin