Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,469   Online: 941

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Minolta SRT 201 W/ Rokkor-x 28, 50, & 135 lenses

Minota SRT 201 – Body is in excellent working condition and has served me well over the past few years. Light seals could stand to be replaced but not necessary. Body is in good condition except for a few minor scratches along the bottom and a very small dent in the upper right corner. I have been using 625 batteries and the meter seems to be very accurate. The battery compartment is clean and has no corrosion – Comes with original box, leather case, and body cap.

Rokkor-x 50mm f1.7 –Very sharp and an excellent everyday shooter. Free of scratches, comes with front and back caps.

Rokkor-x 28mm f2.8 – Fast wide angle with great perspective. Free of scratches, comes with front and back caps.

Rokkor PF 135 f2.8 – Excellent lens for longer reach as well as portraits. Free of scratches, comes with front and back caps.

All lenses have been protected with UV filters since I’ve owned them and all are in great condition.

$200 for everything (I’d like to keep this stuff together)

I can post pictures later this evening.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $195 - Shipped

Shooter
    Multi Format

Pics...

Here are some pics..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is a very nice system. Some one should jump on this offer. I already have this camera and similar lenses and paid much more for them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A few more items I found to sweetin' the deal

Minolta System Handbook - Binder with manuals, techniques, and maintenance for the SRT system

Orignal Manuals

Various hoods, caps (front, back & body)

Eye Cup

Metal extension tube set with box

$195 - I don't think I can include shipping now considering the extra items but this is still a great package and I'm sure something can be worked out for the shipping costs!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    1 more

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK, I am a little confused. I thought the Rokkor PF lenses were pre MC, but the grip on the picture looks to be different then other PF lenses I have seen. Can you confirm?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's appears to be the same barrel as the Rokkor-x version. About half way down on this page there is some information on the PF and then right beneath is the Rokkor-x

http://minolta.rokkor.de/telelenses.htm#135%20mm%202.8

Hope that helps

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK, no problems there! I am considering it. Will you post to Australia? Will you do the deal minus the last few bits and pieces (unless that doesn't effect the postage too much)

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    send me a pm and we can figure it all out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin