Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,148   Online: 844

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Mamiya 645E with 45mm f.2.8 lens $290

I have a very nice clean Mamiya 645E with a Mamiya Sekor C 45mm f.2.8 lens for sale. The camera is in excellent condition and everything is operating perfectly. The camera has a 120 insert and the viewfinder is crisp and clear. The meter is working nicely and the shutter speeds are accurate. There are signs of normal light wear and in the interest of full disclosure, there's a very light hairline crack on the left side of the camera. This is purely a cosmetic issue and it's only a fraction of a millimeter deep. The lens is in excellent condition with very light wear and the glass is beautiful.

This is a really nice camera/lens combination and is a great way to get into medium format without breaking the bank. The 45mm lens is equivalent to about a 28-30mm lens on a 35mm camera. Mamiya makes quality equipment and you can expand the system very inexpensively. This is an easy to use well-designed camera.

I'm selling this because I lost the lease on my studio and need to make room in my house for my studio gear. I'll also be listing other equipment this week.

$290+shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010-4563.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What is the weight like? Id like to carry something around the city rather than my RB67

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Athiril View Post
    What is the weight like? Id like to carry something around the city rather than my RB67
    I think it's probably half the weight of an RB67--maybe less. To me, the 645E is a nice carry around camera. It fits in a smallish bag and is very manageable to carry around all day. The lenses are all proportionally smaller as well. The 45mm is fairly compact for a medium format lens.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Price reduced to $250.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    interested Are you willing to ship to Australia, if so, what would shipping cost?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZirconiumZephyr View Post
    interested Are you willing to ship to Australia, if so, what would shipping cost?
    Sure, Australia would be fine. Shipping via insured USPS Priority mail would cost $48.85.

Cheers

Barry

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Still available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If I had the $ right now I'd take it, but there is a local enlarger and chemicals I cant pass up. If it remains unsold though, I'll give you your asking price

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    645E plus lens is still available, packed, and ready to ship. No worry guarantee--if you don't like the camera for any reason, it can be returned for a refund.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Barry,
    PM sent.
    Sam H.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin