Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,204   Online: 1055

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Superb Rolleicord V

This is a Rolleicord V in outstanding cosmetic condition. This model sports the bitingly sharp coated Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 75mm F3.5 taking lens.

The optics are also substantially clean, clear, and scratch-free. There is a tad of dust (probably internal) on the taking lens (a very, very faint layer) and minor dust on the focusing screen. The shutter speeds at 1/8 and below drag as does the self timer (NR for use). The shutter speeds above 1/8 all sound good. The serial number is 1559366.

The fine fit and finish of these cameras never ceases to amaze me! Sold as shown with a takeup spool.

Price: $150 plus insured shipping
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cord 1.jpg   cord 2.jpg   cord 3.jpg   cord 4.jpg   cord 6.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have exactly the same model. great build quality, great lens, sharp pictures. If I had to reduce my camera collection down from thirty to one, this is the one I would keep.

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Rolleicord also, I got mine for free(!) while visiting Odense, Denmark this summer. Met a nice elderly gentleman, Joseph, struck up a conversation.... about life and experience, was invited back home to have a look at the couples' collection of marvellous figurines of nuns (my wife collect madonnas...) and told him I had picked up my youth's passion, photography.
    Off Joseph went to his basement and came up with a like-new Rolleicord! And gave it to me for free. It was a gift from his pastor, he used to do voluntary work in his parish, and when he retired (serious, grim things struck him) the pastor gifted him the camera, it was used for official pictures, before the advent of d*****l "cameras".

I now uses the camera, everything works like new, including shutter, the lens is clean and bitingly sharp, and I report back to Joseph about the ongoing success, two days ago I attended a book launch here locally and documented that with the Rolleicord and TMax400. The books theme was a documentation about local WW2 sabotage actions in this valley, and a DVD-documentary anbout that, and when I came I offered apologies to my good friends, the author and film director for bringing a period correct german camera to document the event. The camera was met with cheers by everyone, this is history, and a congregation of people interested in preserving history and a period correct camera was very welcome!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    I also have a rolleicord, the Va2, a super camera, mine had a CLA before I got it and everything works perfectly, goes great with my Rolleiflex Automat,Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was out today shooting with this very camera. It's a delight to use and like everyone says the lens is beautiful.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sale pending

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Do we all get a commission for extolling its virtues?

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Received in as-described condition. Yay! I'll have to try this out soon. Thanks!
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin