Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,725   Online: 746

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bronica SQ-Am & ETRS

Bronica SQ-Am with ME metered prism finder and a 150mm f/4 lens. The camera is in fair condition with some cosmetic wear on the exterior. There is a crack on the handle thumb grip, the previous owner forgot to tighten a tripod mount and the camera swung down and contacted the tripod. I've epoxied this and everything works just fine. Just doesn't look to pretty. Lens is in great shape, glass clean except for perhaps a few tiny specks of dust. Shutter and aperture both tested and working well. Meter has been checked against a digital and is accurate. 120 film back and strap included. - $200

Bronica ETRs with a 75mm f/2.8 lens and standard prism. Camera in fair condition, some cosmetic wear but no major wear or damage. Everything works as it should, shutter, aperture and film advance good. 120 film back. The prism wiggles a little bit, this seems to be almost universal with the ETR systems and I've seen quite a few people use tape on both sides of the prism attaching it to the body. Lens glass clean except for a few specks of dust. - $140

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SQ Kit is sold

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The slight wiggle is not unusual on the ETRS. It does not afect anything. You've got a really good price on the system. I can not imagine selling for such a low price. Far lesser cameras are going for much more. Sadly, I do not need it as sitting next to me is my trusty ETRS system.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is the ETRS still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin