Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,681   Posts: 1,548,512   Online: 841

Shooter
    35mm

Leica R4s + Elmarit 35 f/2.8

Hello all,
    I'm selling a great condition Leica R4s with Elmarit 35mm f/2.8 Lens. I bought this camera here a couple of months ago (originally with the 24/2.8 Elmarit which I sold to fund the 35). This camera is overall fairly clean and functions perfectly.

Included is the camera, lens, and original lens cap. I added a genuine Leica rubber eyecup from B&H, but other than that, everything is original. The lens is made in Germany. The focus is smooth and the aperture snappy. The built-in hood slides out easily and has enough friction to stay in place. The front cap slides on and off easily and is the "over the front" type, not the snap-in. I'll also throw in a brand new Zykkor Leica R-EOS adpater and Canon Precision Focus Screen for the 5D if you want it. No charge.

The mustache image below was taken with the 35 at f/2.8 on my 5D (which I guess means that the adapter is no longer new, but I really haven't used it other than these test shots). The top is the normal image straight out of camera, the second is a 100% crop straight out of camera.

I'm looking to get $500 with PayPal and insured shipping via USPS with delivery confirmation. I have several good feedbacks here and on RangefinderForum, FredMiranda and POTN, as well as a spotless record on eBay.

In trade, I'm looking for either an Epson R-D1s or R-D1 with the 'S' firmware upgrade. Must be in good condition, functioning as it should, etc.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

Thanks so much
    Matthew

Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

Shooter
    35mm
    SOLD
    Ultimately, Photography is subversive, not when it frightens, repels, or even stigmatizes, but when it is pensive, when it thinks. --from Camera Lucida, Roland Barthes

---
    Websites: HeyMatthew.com | Flickr | SeventyFivePointFour
    Cameras: Canon 5D2 | Ricoh GRD III | Fuji Klasse

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin