Daniel, you are really a lost soul! Soon you will be selling all your stuff for a 16"x20" or 20"x24" large format camera and lenses!
While there is truly no cure for GAS, I humbly submit the follow suggestions:
Home Remedies for GAS
* Blanch 2gm of passion fruit in ¼ cup water and drink it.
* Blanch lemon verbena leaves and drink the water.
* Blanch parsley and drink the liquid several times a day.
* Chew on fresh ginger slices, soaked in lime juice.
* Drink carbonated water.
* Drink chamomile tea or peppermint tea.
* Eat caraway seeds. You can also swallow them.
* Eat coriander seeds.
* Grind together 1 tsp of pepper, dry ginger and green cardamom seeds, each. Put ½ tsp of the mixture in water and drink 1 hour after a meal.
* Massage your stomach with fennel oil.
* Mix ½ tsp dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafetida and a pinch of rock salt. Add to 1 cup warm water and drink.
* Mix 1 tsp fresh, grated ginger with 1 tsp lime juice. Eat this immediately after having a meal.
* Put ½ tsp licorice root tea in 1 cup water and wait for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink three times a day.
* Put 2 tsp brandy in a cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.
* Put ground ginger root in boiling water. Add honey and drink.
* Put lemon and peppermint in hot water and drink it.
* Soak 1 tsp grained cardamom seeds in 1 cup water, for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink 3 times a day.
* Soak 2 tbsp peach leaves in 1 cup boiling water, for 10 minutes. Drink 3 times daily.
* Stress is one of the major causes of gas. So, try to relax and take your mind off tensions.
* Take 1 cup boiling water and put 1 tsp grinded fresh cardamom seeds in it. Wait for 10 minutes and drink, three times a day.
* Take a glass of boiling water and put a sliced or powdered root in it. After 5 minutes, drink the water. Repeat 3 times a day.
You could also start of will some intervention by telephone to:
Your friend and customer,