Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,622   Online: 1005

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

bulk loader w/ empty film canisters

hey all,

here's a bulk loader with a buttload(like 40) empty 35mm canisters. the loader has some weird artwork on it from the previous owner, I'll leave it up to you to deal with, it never bothered me .

all the canisters have been used at least once, but they all have plenty of life left in them.

my 35mm days are over, so it needs to go.

$35 + shipping costs

-Dan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loader_1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	28292

pictured below is 39 canisters, I found at least one more, there might be more in the box, can't remember exactly how many. there's AT LEAST 40 canisters though

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cassettes.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	28293

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    YOUR 35MM DAYS ARE OVER??!?!?!? Don't make me have to bust out with an intervention on yo ass!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hey Keith,

moving on to "bigger", maybe not better, things . 8x10's got me by the balls man, I'm even considering moving to 11x14. But the price of film might keep me at 8x10 for a while .

I'll still hold on to my T4 P&S, that camera's great, and fits in a pocket(albeit a big one ).

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Daniel, you are really a lost soul! Soon you will be selling all your stuff for a 16"x20" or 20"x24" large format camera and lenses!

While there is truly no cure for GAS, I humbly submit the follow suggestions:

Home Remedies for GAS
    * Blanch 2gm of passion fruit in ¼ cup water and drink it.
    * Blanch lemon verbena leaves and drink the water.
    * Blanch parsley and drink the liquid several times a day.
    * Chew on fresh ginger slices, soaked in lime juice.
    * Drink carbonated water.
    * Drink chamomile tea or peppermint tea.
    * Eat caraway seeds. You can also swallow them.
    * Eat coriander seeds.
    * Grind together 1 tsp of pepper, dry ginger and green cardamom seeds, each. Put ½ tsp of the mixture in water and drink 1 hour after a meal.
    * Massage your stomach with fennel oil.
    * Mix ½ tsp dry ginger powder with a pinch of asafetida and a pinch of rock salt. Add to 1 cup warm water and drink.
    * Mix 1 tsp fresh, grated ginger with 1 tsp lime juice. Eat this immediately after having a meal.
    * Put ½ tsp licorice root tea in 1 cup water and wait for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink three times a day.
    * Put 2 tsp brandy in a cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.
    * Put ground ginger root in boiling water. Add honey and drink.
    * Put lemon and peppermint in hot water and drink it.
    * Soak 1 tsp grained cardamom seeds in 1 cup water, for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink 3 times a day.
    * Soak 2 tbsp peach leaves in 1 cup boiling water, for 10 minutes. Drink 3 times daily.
    * Stress is one of the major causes of gas. So, try to relax and take your mind off tensions.
    * Take 1 cup boiling water and put 1 tsp grinded fresh cardamom seeds in it. Wait for 10 minutes and drink, three times a day.
    * Take a glass of boiling water and put a sliced or powdered root in it. After 5 minutes, drink the water. Repeat 3 times a day.

You could also start of will some intervention by telephone to:

Your friend and customer,
    Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Daniel,

This is another way to work out your GAS problem.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks steve,

no GAS(camera speaking) here, but those home remedies sound like a plan after last nights dinner !

already have 2 of the 5 listed contacts on my speed-dial, so I'm part of the way there

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know this is semi-off-topic, perhaps, but I have two of a similar model of bulk film loader -- a Western (Pfefer) Model 100. I know it ought to be simple to understand how to operate it, but so far I've been unable to completely figure it out on my own and I don't want to potentially ruin a bunch of film by mistake. Can anyone here point me to a manual or other such technical aid, perhaps?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin