Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,093   Online: 897

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: Nikon FE2 and F4s, 50mm Lenses.

Time to thin out the herd once again. I have some unnecessary duplication with some bodies, so I'm offering them up for sale here. I'm also listing some 50mm lenses in case you need glass. I have too many of those too...

[*]Nikon FE2: chrome, serial # 2251489. Camera is 100% functional in every way. Meter works great, shutter great, film advance smooth. Cosmetically it's an 8 out of 10. There is a very small dent and a couple of nicks on the top of the body, and there are some spots on the back where the paint has rubbed off. There are some small scratches on the bottom plate as one would expect for a camera of this age. Still, the chrome holds up nicely and the faux leatherette looks good. If I hadn't found a deal on an FM3a, I wouldn't be selling it. $85 plus shipping.

IF you need a lens with this camera I'll include a Nikon Series E 50mm f/1.8 lens serial # 1616266 with a Quantaray 1A skylight filter. Optically excellent. Cosmetically okay. These were always uglier lenses compared to Nikkors. There are a few dust specks and tiny scratches on the front element that do NOT affect image quality. Mechanically, everything works fine. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. $25 if bought with the FE2. $35 plus shipping if you want it solo.
    [*]I also have a used F4s. This is my second F4, and I don't shoot enough 35mm to justify having two of these (and an FM3a). It's got some scuffs and scratches mostly from the previous owner who used it as a backup body. Everything works as it should. This is a tough as nails camera that's still got loads of life left in it. Asking $150 plus shipping.

Again, if you want a lens with this camera, I've got a Nikon 50mm f/1.4D that I don't use nearly enough. It's in near perfect shape. Comes with caps, no box. $225 if you buy it with a camera, $250 plus shipping if you want it solo.

Paypal only and I prefer US shipping for the low hassle. Will donate 3% of sales to APUG

More pics here: http://pointr.smugmug.com/Other/D90-...81326907_w8pFK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4s.jpg   Fe2-1.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    PM Sent on F4

EDIT: can you confirm you got the PMs? My "sent" box doesn't show any outgoing PMs, thanks.
    Last edited by stewmander; 11-08-2010 at 06:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got it and replied

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bodies sold pending payment..

Shooter
    35mm
    How much for excluding 50 mm lens, I have one already?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    F4s and FE2 sold. Lenses still available. Will close the thread though. Might repost with more informative title to unload lenses.. Pm if interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin