Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,344   Online: 781

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Flawless Nikon One Touch (L35AF2)

Flawless Nikon One Touch (L35AF2)

$35.00USD FREE SHIPPING

Fully functional, in as perfect cosmetic and operating condition as you will find short of "new old stock".

With original neck strap.

This is the classic Nikon auto focus point & shoot camera in perfect cosmetic, electronic, and operating condition. It will come complete with two AA batteries. This is a wonderful example of this camera, with no visible signs of use. There are no scratches or other blemishes on the camera body, the lens is clean, clear, and fungus free, the flash and focus are both working as they should, the battery compartment is clean and shows no signs of corrosion. This is a well cared-for item, and you will be hard-pressed to find a nicer working example of this fine film camera anywhere.

To protect the camera during shipping, it will be nestled in a worn, but still very usable, black leatherette pouch (not pictured).

Payment will be by PayPal only. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. Free shipping to US buyers only. International buyers are welcome, but please contact me for shipping cost, and I will discount the camera price to reflect the average US shipping cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails N1.jpg   N2.jpg   N4.jpg   N5.jpg   N6.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    ...it's a point and shoot.
    The camera is the most incidental element of photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by okto View Post
    ...it's a point and shoot.
    What's your point? (and shoot!)

I can vouch that these are awesome, underrated cameras. Reliable IR autofocus, even in low-light, flash, lovely vignette, sharp as a tack lens. Very cool pocket camera.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by holmburgers View Post
    What's your point? (and shoot!)

I can vouch that these are awesome, underrated cameras. Reliable IR autofocus, even in low-light, flash, lovely vignette, sharp as a tack lens. Very cool pocket camera.
    I think that they are the best of the early autofocus point and shoots. The L35AF2 is the camera that I grab most often, if I am just going out to look for interesting things to shoot. I wouldn't even consider selling this one if I didn't have another that is a good user, but is not nearly as pretty as this one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is one of my favorite point-and-shoots. Not only does it have a brilliant lens, it also meters accurately enough to use slide film and still have it perfectly exposed. In fact, one of my favorite shots of all time came from this camera and a roll of Elite Chrome 100.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Maybe $35 is too much to ask for this, no matter how clean it is? I will take $25, free shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum378/...l35af-2-a.html

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent.

Thank you Holmsburgers Chris.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    placer mio!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    say it in japanese

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin