Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,447   Online: 782

Shooter
    35mm RF

Nikon FE2 body $150 or trade for Nikon F3HP

This is a good user camera, that I acquired in a trade this summer, I had a few rolls of film trough it since then and it works like a clock, I do have some non-AI lenses that F3 will handle better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fen1.jpg   fen2.jpg   fen3.jpg   fen4.jpg  
    Last edited by vedmak; 11-11-2010 at 11:34 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: adding images
    Multum egerunt, qui ante nos fuerunt, sed non peregedunt.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    not interested in a trade, but i have a great Nikon F3HP for sale if you are interested.

let me know

Shooter
    35mm RF
    price drop to $100
    Multum egerunt, qui ante nos fuerunt, sed non peregedunt.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a FM2n, FE and FE2 myself. Great cameras. I bit the bullet and had CLA's done on the FE and FM2n. Will get one for the FE2 if any issues develop, but so far none.

I would highly recommend this camera. $100 is a good price for a good working camera.

Suggestion to vedmak. If this were mine, I would spend 15 minutes cleaning some of the dust out of the nooks and cranies. The first photo is especially bad-looking in this regard and makes the camera appear to be much more of a beater. A bit of cleaning and polishing, re-shoot the photos, especially the first, and you may get more interest. Just like a used car, clean and polish it to make the best first impression when you want to sell.

Good luck, if I didn't already have mine, I would be very tempted.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin