Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,524   Online: 1020

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Yashica T4d p+s camera

hey all,

it pains me to sell this, but I must. bills need paying, and 35mm isn't calling my name anymore.

works super fine, flash works great, fresh battery loaded in it last month, 2 rolls ran through it since then.

all functions work fine. there's some minor internal dust on the lens, but otherwise, its super-sharp, nice and contrasty(in all the good ways ), and produces beautiful negs, color or b/w(tri-x and this lens work great together IMO, YUMMY :P!!!)

there's a crack near the switch on the top-right corner(see the last picture for greater detail). It was there when I got it, its never got in my way of creating some of the best shots in my portfolio with this awesome camera! your turn now .

$150 shipped in the USA, int'l please pm me for a quote to your location

thanks!

-Dan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t4d_1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	28518

Name:	t4d_2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	28519
    roll of Arista Premium film shown in camera is NOT included in the sale. they're my pictures .

Name:	t4d_3.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	28520

Name:	t4d_4.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	28521

IMAGE BELOW:
    see crack in the TOP of the highlitht by the panel line, just at the top of the greyish highlight, right next to the screw.

Name:	t4d_5crack.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	28522

thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Holding onto this guy for a while,

thread closed

will re-list if need be

thanks!

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin