Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,732   Online: 843

Shooter
    35mm

Canon 35mm Underwater Camera - $30

Canon 35mm Underwater Camera
    In case you are not familiar with the camera, this little 35mm gem is fully waterproof, not just splashproof. It will go down to around 5 meters (15 feet). Along with the full auto mode, it is packing a macro mode plus force flash and flash suppress. And don't forget the a self timer! The lens is the expected semiwide at 35mm f/3.5. If you have ever used one of these, you know that it also has a prefocus lock that is activated by pressing the shutter release halfway. (And you also know that it really, really needs it!) This unit has never been flooded or dropped on the poolside concrete. Function is perfect in every regard. Cosmetics are righteous, if I do say so myself. Includes original box, etc. Irresistibly priced at $30. Buyer pays actual shipping from Massachusetts in the USA. Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3e4129278ea6e06113fb71a2f23e47bd.JPG  
    Last edited by jon koss; 11-13-2010 at 09:29 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    price?

Shooter
    35mm
    Oooops - my bad! Price is $30.

J

Quote Originally Posted by DanielStone View Post
    price?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin