Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,047   Posts: 1,561,005   Online: 1041

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS pig in a poke petzval party

Well, sometimes you get burned, but my loss is your entertainment gain!

Here are 2 less than stellar petzvals. You buy 'em. you got 'em.

#1 is a 4" petzval, diameter 1 1/2" approx, so a fast f2.6. Total height is 4" but 2 inches of it is an extension tube I can't get off. There is some corrosion on the barrel, as you can see and a mm or 2 of front edge separation. However, if you can figure out how to get the front tube off and clean it up, this should be an excellent performed for 4x5.

#2 is a 5.5" petzval, about f3.6, also for 4x5 and might work for 5x7. About 2" tall. No separation that I can see. HOWEVER, the guy who sold this to me tossed it unprotected in a box and the interior rear element is cracked along the edge. I've tried to show this in the next photo. It is on the edge and I doubt it will actually affect a photo, but I have a thing about broken glass, and I'm not touching it.

$55 each or both for $100
    Both sold AS IS, NO RETURN. USPS money order preferred. Prices are net to me of paypal if you want to use it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The bigger piggie is sold.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    #2 is still available and now part of my Haiti Relief 'giveaway'. Offer whatever you want, plus postage for #2 and it is yours with all proceeds after postage, to Haiti Relief. I won't mention your name or the amount you paid...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    all gone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin