Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,213   Online: 930

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - B&L 15" triplets

Well, I had this idea in my head that I'd get some authentic old magic lanterns for my grandkids for Christmas. But they all keep showing up looking too junky and dangerous to give to them. So, now I've got the lenses. I actually have THREE 15" B&L triplets and a 12", so don't be shy if you need more...

Both are 15" B&L triplets with a focus knob. #1 with the star on it has a built-in flange. #2 has a nice cap and no flange. The rear element is about 2 1/2" in diameter, so they are about f6. Sorry about the crappy photo, but my digital is not cooperating on the focus.

Price: $85 each or both for $150. (Or you can have a 15" and a 12" for $150). USPS money order preferred, net to me of any paypal fees if you choose to use it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    feel free to make an offer. Santa's gotta be paid...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have a list of several triplets 'for sale' on LFF. All remaining lenses are 'pay what you want' plus postage and all proceeds, after shipping, go to Haiti Relief.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    all gone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin