Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,799   Online: 816

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS A Pair of Bronica SQ 120 Film Backs

I am selling these as a pair, since I have more film backs for my SQ than I can use. There is some wear from normal use, and one of them has a nasty looking dent on the corner of the insert (as seen in the picture) but they work just fine with no light leaks or frame spacing issues. Dark slides are included of course. I'd like $100 plus shipping (Priority Mail-insured) for both. U.S. only please. I tend not to be around during the day to answer email, but I will get back to you in the evening. Thanks for looking-- Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SQ Backs 001.jpg   SQ Backs 003.jpg   SQ Backs 004.jpg   SQ Backs 005.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm dropping the price to $95 for both backs, and will include a 220 insert as well
    --Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please put "US only" in your topic when you sell items to save we non-Americans from the time we spend looking at your posts. Thanks.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pending payment...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin