Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,086   Online: 980

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Thomas Duplex Safelight, Omega D5 w/ DV head, Macbeth Densitometer

I'm trying to get rid of a ton of darkroom items. So, this might be the first of many ads.

1. Macbeth Densitometer model TD-528, comes with callibration targets. $25

2. Omega D5 Enlarger with DV head. Good shape just needs to be dusted off and lubricated a bit. $140

2. Thomas Duplex Safelight, with multiple filter sets , diffusion screens, and an extra bulb. $100

Both were in use recently, so are in nice working order.

I can't ship the Macbeth and enlarger b/c of the weight, and would really like to see sell locally because of their size. So, if you buy the safelight, you can have the densitometer free if you come pick them up. Otherwise, shipping is extra on the safelight and paypal or MO is ok with me.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask. I'm inventoring all kinds of stuff now and will get it up soon. Everything from Paterson tanks to hurricane washers to a Nikkor 4x5 SS processing tank.

Shooter
    35mm
    Omega enlarger is sold.

I'll reduce the price of the Thomas Duplex to $85 plus shipping.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Paid for an item on another thread, but haven't heard from you since. Please contact me asap.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I'll take the Thomas safelight and spare bulb. Please email me. I can pay you with Money Order or Paypal. Which would you prefer? I'm not up to speed on paying via Paypal to an individual. I hope you have some expertice in this. I fully expect you to hold the safelight until you are satisfied with the payment. I can't pick it up 'cause I'm in Central California. (Fresno)

Thanks

Scott Hayden
    fulldome@SBCGlobal.net my cell phone: (559) 994-3262

Shooter
    35mm
    Both are sold. Thanks!

If anyone is in the area and wants a densitometer for free just contact me!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM Sent

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    deleted
    Last edited by E76; 11-26-2010 at 12:27 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin