Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,120   Online: 744

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: clearout - Leica, Pentax, Contax G, Olympus, Yashica Electro GT

Hi,

I'm having a clear out to pay for some new gear and a repair to my M3. The following are all for sale:

Pentax 35mm f3.5 m42 mount Takumar, with case.

Pentax Super Multi Coated Takumar 50mm f1.4 m42 -- this has the yellow tint, if you google you'll find a lot of discussions, I haven't gotten round to the UV treatment, but other than that, it's good. Surprisingly sharp even wide-open.

Pentax 50mm f2 m42 -- this def. has some marks in the lens, so I suspect dust or the beginnings of fungus. Good cosmetic condition.

Jupiter-9 85mm f2 M42 mount - black FSU m42 mount 'portrait' lens. Good cosmetic order, focus ring slightly stiff compared to the pentaxes but perfectly useable. I find this a bit low contrast wide-open without a decent hood, but very nice stopped down a bit.

Pentax Spotmatic IIa - this is the US model with the extra features to match the Honeywell flash. Never used it, I bought it as a job lot with a lens. I don't know if the meter works, as I don't have the right battery.

Yashica Electro GT -- bought this and used it a few times, but I don't like the ergonomics, esp. the long travel on the shutter and the staggered under and over exposure lights. Not for me. I might still have a battery somewhere for this, will have to check.

Leica Summitar 50mm f2 -- bought this to go with my M3 but I actually prefer an FSU lens I have. Good cosmetic condition, I can see a few specks of dust and what looks like a small mark or bubble in one of the elements [ not fungus, I assume it's been there since manufacture]. Takes good photos, but the 'look' isn't for me.
    copy of Summitar --> E39 adapter [ebay, not a Leica original, but works fine]
    E39 hood and cap which fits this adapter

Olympus mju II - in good working order, with soft case and instruction manual. I've shot with this a lot. Fantastic image quality for an autofocus compact.

Contax G1 with 45mm lens and hood/hood-cap -- this is NOT the green-sticker version, but is in very good working order. Has a couple of tiny marks on the top plate, but in good cosmetic condition, too. The lens is basically mint. I may be able to provide a flash with this, too.

I can provide photos and further details of all of these on request.

Reasonable offers accepted on all of these, I need to urgently cover the cost of my camera repair, so I'm prepared to be fairly flexible on prices [within reason!]. I'm based in London, but the kit can also be seen in Oxford if anyone wants to inspect before buying.

I will ship internationally once paypal funds have cleared, and with the paypal fees paid by the recipient. Otherwise, cash or cheques are fine.

Thanks!

matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I forgot to add:

KW Etui 6x9cm, plus Rollex back

Contax/Kiev mount Jupiter-8 50mm f2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Contax G1

How about a price for the cameras you have listed for sale?

Thanks,

D

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin