Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,624   Online: 710

Shooter
    35mm

Jobo Autolab ATL-2 Plus film processor

This is a great Jobo Autolab ATL-2 Plus film processor that has been used regularly and is still in great working condition. Purchased from a professional photographer who has changed to digital. It’s clean and there are lots of accessories, including the manual, (and hoses that somehow missed the camera).

See all the pics here: http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...0ATL-2%20Plus/ We prefer that you pick it up in central Colorado, but shipping could be arranged – inquire. $850.00 (Shipping not included). PM me with any questions.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    How does this compare with the ATL 1000? I shoot exclusively 35 MM and have a CPP with lift (or maybe a CPA). Haven't been able to set up a new darkroom, and looking for some automation.

MMLLeica

Shooter
    35mm
    I wish I could answer your questions. Here's the story on the Jobo. My husband is an auctioneer, and the analog professional photographer who owned this equipment, decided to have an estate auction and sell his home and equipment (and household stuff too). He made the change to digital equipment when he relocated to Florida from Colorado. Knowing the way he took care of his equipment (small town - everyone knew his fabulous work and his care of the equipment), hubby was looking it over as an option for an income booster. Our little town has dried up work wise, and with back surgery this month, and the lovely medical bills that come with it, we like to find good bargains at auctions to make a few bucks on to help pay the bills. So when it didn't sell for what the photographer wanted for it, hubby bought it. I truly wish I could be more informative - but alas, I'm not of the caliber of photographer that most of you guys are! Just found a good piece of equipment that we could make a few bucks on... Sorry for the lack of help!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    With the right tanks you can process 35mm film on this processor. Do a search on Jobo and you can download the operation manuals.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Study the photos linked above and you'll see we have two tanks with it, as well as the operation manual. We're just not savvy enough with the equipment to give the needed answers. Sorry guys and gals - but if you'll look at ALL the photos, you'll see there's lots of stuff with it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It looks clean. It has the bottles and the instructions which are sometimes missing. It has a multitank. If you need other tanks or reels, someone on APUG will be able to suggest where to get them [I have several sources in the US]. The CPP with lift is manual; this is automated. You set it up and it uses a program to pour the chemicals in and out of the tank.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the kind words and helpful info Steve - it is a VERY clean unit!

Shooter
    35mm
    SALE PENDING payment just after the 7th of January. IF you are interested in this great equipment, you can send me a PM to be next in line IF it falls thru (which I honestly doubt). Thanks to the buyer (I'll maintain his privacy)!

HWD

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello: Is the Jobo still available and where in central colorado are you located.

Shooter
    35mm
    I just received payment today, so no, I'm sorry to say (for you, not for me) that it's sold. I hope you find what you're hunting for soon!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin