Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,725   Posts: 1,515,035   Online: 1100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS/FT - 52 rolls Plus-X 120 film

I have 8 pro-packs of Plus-x 120 film exp.08/10 and 12 rolls of the same, but exp. 11/10. All have been frozen throughout their life until 2 months ago. Test shot a roll of the 08/10 and they look great.

I have about 50 more rolls of this film, but I'm going to hang onto it. I bet 2 months after I sell/trade this, Plus-x will be pulled off the line (as was their 100ft rolls of 35mm) and everything will double in value.

I would prefer a trade of some 100ft rolls of 35mm as that's what I shoot mostly these days. Trades for Tri-x 400, Ilford HP5, FP4 and Delta 100 preferred. Partial trades accepted.

If I can't trade it, I'd be asking $150CAD + shipping from Canada. I have some other 120 film I'll throw in as a bonus/early xmas present.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jordan:

I'm tempted ...., but I'll have to think about it.

By the way, you can still get 100ft rolls of 35mm Plus-X.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...I just found another 9 propacks bringing the total up 45 more rolls to 97 rolls. At a size like this, I imagine I can break it up if you're interested in just a few pro-packs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, you can get the last remaining stuff I guess. In April 2010 Kodak released a statement saying they're not making anymore 100ft rolls of plus-x in 35mm. 100ft rolls are at $75 at B&H though, making it almost not worth it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price for 5 propacks please.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price on 5 ( or maybe more) pro packs to Australia?

Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanstarr View Post
    Yeah, you can get the last remaining stuff I guess. In April 2010 Kodak released a statement saying they're not making anymore 100ft rolls of plus-x in 35mm. 100ft rolls are at $75 at B&H though, making it almost not worth it.
    If 100 foot rolls of 35mm Plus-X are what you want, then stock up now on Arista Premium 100 for $30 a tin: http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_sho...at_id=0&do=Add....though you'd get only four fewer rolls for the same amount if you bought them pre rolled in factory cassettes. Then you wouldn't need to monkey with loading the film, buying cassettes, worrying about dust, scratches, etc.....
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry for the late response and I can't PM everyone back, but the film is sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin