Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,827   Online: 966

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nova 12x16" Quad Slot Paper Processor: $400

You probably know that one of these units only goes on sale every 3-5 years because no one wants to part with them!!

I am only selling this because I just purchased a new 16x20" FB unit.

In case you don't know, the Nova processor (www.novadarkroom.com) is built like a tank, has two waterbath with temperature control. You only need to replenish the developer once every 10 8x10" prints or so. Otherwise, the chemical will keep for 1-2 weeks with the "floating lids." It's ready in minutes and also takes only seconds to shut down after each sessions (place floating lids on slots, fill with water, turn off power - done). It takes up a small bench in my darkroom and uses as little as 2 ft x 1ft of space, if that.

It has quad slots - developer, stop, fixer, and the last one I use as pre-rinse.

The power unit IS US compatible (unlike the new 16x20" unit I just got - for which I have to purchased a 220-110v downconverter, argh).

$400, plus shipping at cost, which is probably ~$40-$50 FedEX home to CONUS (much cheaper to pay shipping from UK and have to pay the $#^& custom charge). Paypal OK.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, Price DROP! $350, plus shipping at cost.

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Please check your pm's and rely, thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD!

Honestly, if you see one of these for sale anywhere, grab it! :-)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin