Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,718   Posts: 1,670,001   Online: 1047

Shooter
    35mm

Peak #P2000 Enlarging Focuser

Peak #P2000 Enlarging Focuser in MINT condition $180.

This focuser is an auxiliary instrument which ensures extremely sharp focusing of your photo-enlarger not only at the picture center portion but also at any position within the picture area. With the aid of these focusers, you will be able to demonstrate the full performance of your enlarger and obtain pictures of unparalleled sharpness.

Construction and Principles of Focusers:

The focuser mainly consists of a mirror, loupe and pattern plate. The bottom surface of the pattern plate and the basement surface of the focuser are adjusted so that they will be in positions accurately symmetrical to the mirror. Therefore, when the focus of the enlarge is adjusted to cause the enlarged image of the negative to correctly focus on the bottom surface for the pattern plate, the enlarged image of the negative is correctly focused on the photographic paper, when you remove the focuser from the easel.
    Even if you place the focuser at a position deviated from right below the optical axis of the enlarger, there will be no change in obtaining the correct focusing.

Features 2000:

This model employs Kellner’s loupe and a mirror of 86 mm in length. Since the loupe portion is arranged to allow swinging , focusing is possible within the range in which the optical axis of the enlarger lens firma an angle of about 30° with the optical axis of the loupe. Model I has an aluminum die-cast body in black finish.

Eye-piece: 10x, 2-groups, 3-elements
    Angle: 30°
    Mirror: 86 x 26mm
    Size: 80 x 160 x 140mm

Please PM me rather than posting here - I get the messages easier and quicker that way. Thanks in advance, and thanks for looking.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump. 15% off only good till 12-31, so hurry! PM me if interested. Hubby's back surgery bills will be coming soon (new back for Christmas!), so I'd like to sell this great equipment and use the bucks for the back...

Shooter
    35mm
    No interest here for the Peak P2000? Is the price of $153 not a good enough price? The 15% coupon expires 12-31 (two more days)... Educate me if I'm off on the price, ok? After doing some google research, that seemed like a very good price, but I have been known to be wrong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Could you post a Picture of it ?

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey Mike, I'm not sure how to post pics here, so here's a photobucket link for the Peak:
    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Peak%20P2000/

If these pics aren't what you're looking for, let me know what shots you need of it, ok? Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm

SOLD and gone!

SOLD -- Thanks Mike - it will be in the mail as quickly as possible. Hope you enjoy it for a long, long time.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S to everyone at APUG!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin