Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,419   Online: 941

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS Nikon Handbook of Photography

Everything you ever wanted to know about Nikon F's, Nikkormat FTN's and the lenses and accessories that were current at the time is covered in this book.

The Nikon F, Nikkormat Handbook of photography by Joesph Cooper and Joseph Abbott was published by Amphoto in the late sixties/early seventies and inluded extensive details of the Nikon cameras and lenses of the time. The book is in a loose leaf binder so that updates could be mailed out as the specifications changed and new cameras were introduced. However, this copy doesn't have any of the updates, so far as I can tell.
    The binder is in good condition, with some scuffs on the outside and marks inside from the binder rings. The pages have some age browning. Small chips missing from some of the pages on the top edge, otherwise all pages are intact.

The book is 12 chapters covering the cameras, lenses, accesories, close up photography, remote control, and special purpose things like the Speed Magny backs, astro photography and panoramics.
    The descriptions of each lens includes the lens specification details including the optical layout and depth of field tables (see example page).

$20.00 USD including UD/Canada postage with kickback to APUG. Overseas postage pro-rated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon Handbook001.jpg   Nikon Handbook002.jpg   Nikon Handbook003.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will purchase it if it is still available. PM sent.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The book is still available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin