Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,819   Online: 1110

Shooter
    Medium Format

Fuji 300mm C lens for large format, near new, original box, $550

Fuji 300mm C f8.5 lens, modern black Copal shutter, near new (some marks on retaining ring from mounting on lens board). Comes with original box. $550 plus shipping.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have not been in large format photography that long, so I am still sorting through which lenses work with different cameras. So forgive me if my question makes me sound ignorant. I am, but I am also attempting to inform myself.

What camera did you use this on? What I am really asking is, will this lens work on a Linhof Tech III 4x5 camera?

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

PM Sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dan,
    Yes the lens would work on the Tech III In general, as long as one has enough bellows draw on the camera you should be able to use the lens. In the case of a 300mm lens the bellows draw should be at least about 14 inches (12 inches plus a little more for focusing closer than at infinity).
    Ric

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold Thanks very much Michael.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Raymond View Post
    Dan,
    Yes the lens would work on the Tech III In general, as long as one has enough bellows draw on the camera you should be able to use the lens. In the case of a 300mm lens the bellows draw should be at least about 14 inches (12 inches plus a little more for focusing closer than at infinity).
    Ric

...if the optical design of the lens is 'long focus' and not a 'telephoto' design where [distance to focal plane] < FL

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin