Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,105   Online: 859

Canham Traditional Wood 8x10 Camera

For your consideration is the well known and well reviewed Canham 8x10 Traditional Wood Camera in excellent plus plus condition. The bellows is perfect, all of the controls lock perfectly, the ground glass is perfect ( protector included of course ), and there is a metric ruler inscribed that allows pinpoint near-far focusing. The camera has just come back from Keith Canham where I asked Keith to tighten up and adjust some of the levers. I was informed that virtually no adjustments were needed, or recommended. Of course all of the movements are intact, and work as per original specifications. There are the expected minimal scuffs on the bottom of the camera where it attaches to the tripod plate, and a few insignificant marks on the wood here and there. As to some extras: I will include 4 original Sinar boards ( drilled for Copal 3 shutters ), and a large professional blanket style dark cloth in perfect condition. Also included will be a brand new the MCGear padded camera case which was specifically designed for this camera. As you probably know, such "extras" alone would be at least $300.00 to replace. Details of the camera can easily be found on the Canham Camera web site where you will see that the price of the camera "new" is almost $3900. I am asking $2775.00, or best offer. Unfortunately, I need to sell this camera ASAP. Please contact me privately for JPEGS and honest answers to your questions. There are no surprises with this camera which is in wonderful condition, and functions completely "as new". Thanks for your interest. Shipping while extra, will be at the exact price charged by UPS or USPS for secure packing and shipping.
    Last edited by Mahler_one; 11-30-2010 at 02:56 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Shipping information added

The camera has been sold. Thanks for looking.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin