Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,973   Online: 798

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Nice Zone VI Darkroom equipment w/accessories

Moving to a new place soon and am going to have to downsize the darkroom. I'll be doing mostly MF in a smaller space from here on out so the big enlarger and stuff for 16x20 prints will have to go.

Zone VI Variable Contrast cold light enlarger, Type II. 35mm, 6x6, 6x7 and 4x5 negative carriers. Schneider 50mm, 100mm and 150mm lenses.

MetroLux II exposure timer/computer with remote sensor.

Zone VI 16x20 archival print washer and Gravity Works 4x5 archival film washer.

I'll throw in some 16x20 trays, a grain focuser, some paper and maybe some other stuff. If you're really nice I might even throw in the little alien guy. :-)

Might be willing to sell some other stuff, too.

Everything lovingly cared for and in pretty much pristine condition. Looking for $2000, but might entertain offers/trades. Local pickup would be preferable as shipping is likely to be problematic at best. I could probably deliver as far as Gillette, Rap City, Billings, Casper, etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd rather not part this out, for now. If no one shows any interest in the whole package after a couple of weeks I might consider it...

Thanks,
    Bruce

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Is this enlarger still available?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I may be interested in the 16x20 print washer if you decide to split everything up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd almost certainly go for the 1620 washer if Brian doesn't- assuming it can ship to VT...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The print and film washers, MetroLux II and associated odds and ends are sold and gone. The enlarger, lenses and negative carriers are still available since the fellow that was going to take them has never paid me for them.

I would like $1000 for the enlarger, lenses and negative carriers. I will certainly consider all offers, I just won't necessarily take them. Local pickup would still be preferable. By all means, PM me if interested.

Bruce

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin