Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,388   Online: 1024

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS - London Stereoscopic Lens Co 14" Rapid Rectilinear Lens

For Sale is a London Stereoscopic Co Black Band Reg No.88031

It's a Black band version with these words engraved on the barrel "Artist" 10 x 8 View Finder 17296.

It's an approx 14" Rapid Rectilinear Lens with a working iris and apertures from f8 to f64. It has a little oil on the blades, but nothing that won't clean off. A few cleaning wisps on the rear element, nothing that will impact images. Other than that, no issues with mold, seperations, fungus.

It has a painted black brass flange that has been riveted to a square aluminum plate. (Rivets can be removed if required.

This manufacturer produced stereo cameras and lenses in the 1800's.

I bought this a few months ago and never used it. Due to the fact that I also bought a Voigtlander Euryscop III (also a RR lens) so I have no need for this lens anymore. I've got $160 into this and would like the same if possible? Plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails London-Stereoscopic-Lens-1a.jpg   London-Stereoscopic-Lens-2a.jpg   London-Stereoscopic-Lens-3a.jpg  
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale Pending on the Collodion forum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold on Collodion.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin