Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,840   Online: 886

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Free Kodachrome 64

I have 15 rolls of 2010 expiration Kodachrome 64. I will send one roll to the first 15 people that respond by way to PM to me. I will even pay for shipping to you (in the U.S.). There is a catch: you have to use it, and I'd like you to post any good images you are willing to share in a thread that I'll start later.

I'll reply to this thread when I get 15 names.

thanks, Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Great idea, Jeff! I'll take a roll! Thanks! PM'd you, too.

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll take one.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    35mm
    What a generous act! I can't stand the stuff myself - my last roll is being shot for history's sake, not love - but if you can't find 15 folks (unlikely) I will take one and shoot a full roll at Christmas instead of just the 10 frames I have left.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have 8 PMs so far, and I'll respond to them throughout the day. That leaves 7 rolls left. I'd like to mail them all on Friday (tomorrow). Anyone have an idea on the best way to mail these. I was thinking a priority mail box, but if I can mail it safely, cheaper, I'm all ears. thanks, Jeff

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I would love a roll of Kodachrome too! How generous of you!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    I have 8 PMs so far, and I'll respond to them throughout the day. That leaves 7 rolls left. I'd like to mail them all on Friday (tomorrow). Anyone have an idea on the best way to mail these. I was thinking a priority mail box, but if I can mail it safely, cheaper, I'm all ears. thanks, Jeff
    Buy some bubble wrap mailers and go first class, it'll be cheaper.

If you have a Paypal address I'll donate $20 to help with shipping costs.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    Priority mail will cost you $5 each. You're already being generous; no need to be another $75 out of pocket. If you're near an office supply store, you can get a pack of bubble mailers and a package of labels for about $10. Mail them as "First Class Mail Packages" for about $1.50 each, and they'll be delivered in 3-5 days.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Everyone who has PM'ed me will get a roll, so if you didn't send your address the first time, please send it. There are three left. thanks, Jeff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin