Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,007   Online: 854

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: [US] Kodachrome 64

So this is the deal, im goign on a road trip from Miami --- Gainesville --- New Orleans --- Greenville, SC.

I have 19 rolls of KR64 at the moment and am afraid i wont be able to shoot all of it and even more worried that i cannot afford $200 in processing charges. PM me how many rolls you are interested in, i dont want to get rid of all of it, but the majority.

Soo.......Rolls are $9 pp'd and shipped express mail so you can have the rolls asap, for example if i mail out right now (which i cant, itd have to be tommorow) theyd get there tommorow by 3pm, so enough time for you to shoot and send to dwaynes.

Also, if you are going to be in New Orleans this Friday - Next Tuesday the price is $7 a roll and we can meet somewhere no problem.

My concern is having left over KR and going to hell for it. Every last roll should be shot IMO, the end of an era.

Thank you and long live KR,
    Robert

p.s.- looking at the USPS prices, Priority is only 2 days and cheaper for those interested in a roll or 2, because express is 18, id rather only ship express if a large amt of film gets sold to the same person. Thanks

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

Shooter
    Multi Format
    First class anywhere in the country will be under $2, and take 2 to 4 days; maybe 5 to some places with the holiday volume. The USPS says four days to Hawaii or Alaska, 3 days across the 48.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    i was aiming to get the film to whoever wanted it by next wednesday, the 15th i believe, so they could shoot and still have time to send it into dwaynes on regular postage.

But, if anyone doesnt really care if its there by friday of next week i dnt have a problem with it at all, prices would obviously be adjusted accordingly.

Bodies: 1DIII, RZ ProII, Walker Titan 45
    Other: CanoScan 8800F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin