Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,549   Posts: 1,646,284   Online: 1019

Shooter
    35mm

Beseler 23C III XL enlarger, Omega B22 XL enlarger, Kodak Process Thermometer type 2

Ok, a few more things. Same deal as before; Paypal or money order please, I'm open to offers also.

Unfortunately, I can't ship the two enlargers because of their size, so local (DC area) pick up only on them, but I will ship the thermometer.

Beseler 23C III XL $100

The 23C III XL will come complete with chassis, baseboard and head, and 35mm carrier, and a lensboard. It's in fantastic shape, with no scratches and moves smoothly up and down the column with just a little dust on it, and is ready to be used. Also, if you like to do larger prints the head has the capability to be tilted, so you can project images vertically as well as horizontally.

If you want more information, please see B&H's website, where they sell this same enlarger for $850. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...r_8004_02.html

Omega B22 XL enlarger. $100

This is complete with XL ( extra tall) chassis,original baseboard, head, two negative carriers (35mm and 6x6) and two lenses on lens boards ( Schneider Componon 50mm f4, Wollensak Raptar 75mm f4.5), and two bulbs. The condition is great, and it moves up and down the column smoothly, with clear glass on the lenses.

Kodak Process Thermometer Type 2 $50

In great shape, in original box.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Someone should really grab that B-22XL for $100. They are great smallish home enlargers for those who only shoot 6x6 and smaller, and this is a good value with two lenses on boards and two negative carriers. They are easy to work on, and bulbs are inexpensive. You can find diffusion heads for them as well.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    Omega B22 XL - Sold
    Kodak Process Thermometer - Sold

Beseler 23C III XL is still available. I'll drop it to $80 for anyone in the area who can come pick it up.

I also have a Omega D5XL with late model dichroic head for sale, just pm if interested.

Shooter
    35mm
    Is the Beseler still available? Thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin